Yup, sorry, I did diagnose it, gaesessions is fine.

My app lives in an iframe inside another page. That turns out to cause
the issue.

Apparently IE9 requires something called a Privacy Policy for
iframed-in pages before it'll save cookies at Medium security level
(which is the default). Excellent explanation at this URL:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/389456/cookie-blocked-not-saved-in-iframe-in-internet-explorer

Incidentally, I tried Beaker instead, and it works fine straight out
of the box, good to know, It didn't fix the problem of course, but it
was good to get it going and get a feel for that.

On 17 November 2011 02:38, bowman.jos...@gmail.com
<bowman.jos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The state is saved via a cookie that is a token the library keys off of. If
> you haven't changed the default settings then you should have a cookie in
> your browser named something like gaeutilities-session.
> If IE is configured to not accept cookies from the domain you are testing,
> then that would likely be the problem.

Emlyn

http://my.syyn.cc - Synchonise Google+, Facebook, WordPress and Google
Buzz posts,