Our example of this problem (unfortunately on our /payment page).
Appreciate any tips in diagnosing and resolving.

2011-11-26 20:28:45.543
/payment/
com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$CancelledException: The API call
taskqueue.BulkAdd() was explicitly cancelled.
        at com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl$5.get(ApiProxyImpl.java:
332)
        at com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl$5.get(ApiProxyImpl.java:
326)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl.doSyncCall(ApiProxyImpl.java:
184)
        at com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl.access
$000(ApiProxyImpl.java:63)
        at com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl$1.run(ApiProxyImpl.java:
157)
        at com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl$1.run(ApiProxyImpl.java:
155)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl.makeSyncCall(ApiProxyImpl.java:
155)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl.makeSyncCall(ApiProxyImpl.java:
63)
        at com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy.makeSyncCall(ApiProxy.java:101)
        at com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy.makeSyncCall(ApiProxy.java:50)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.QueueApiHelper.makeSyncCall(QueueApiHelper.java:
24)
        at com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.QueueImpl.add(QueueImpl.java:
468)
        at com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.QueueImpl.add(QueueImpl.java:
414)
        at com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.QueueImpl.add(QueueImpl.java:
399)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.DeferredDatastoreSessionStore.saveSession(DeferredDatastoreSessionStore.java:
44)
        at com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.SessionManager
$AppEngineSession.save(SessionManager.java:153)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.SaveSessionFilter.doFilter(SaveSessionFilter.java:
41)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler
$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
        at
com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.TransactionCleanupFilter.doFilter(TransactionCleanupFilter.java:
43)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler
$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:
388)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:
216)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:
182)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:
765)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:
418)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.AppVersionHandlerMap.handle(AppVersionHandlerMap.java:
249)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:
152)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:
542)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection
$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:923)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.RpcRequestParser.parseAvailable(RpcRequestParser.java:
76)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.JettyServletEngineAdapter.serviceRequest(JettyServletEngineAdapter.java:
135)
        at com.google.apphosting.runtime.JavaRuntime
$RequestRunnable.run(JavaRuntime.java:392)
        at com.google.tracing.TraceContext
$TraceContextRunnable.runInContext(TraceContext.java:449)
        at com.google.tracing.TraceContext$TraceContextRunnable
$1.run(TraceContext.java:455)
        at com.google.tracing.TraceContext.runInContext(TraceContext.java:
695)
        at com.google.tracing.TraceContext
$AbstractTraceContextCallback.runInInheritedContextNoUnref(TraceContext.java:
333)
        at com.google.tracing.TraceContext
$AbstractTraceContextCallback.runInInheritedContext(TraceContext.java:
325)
        at com.google.tracing.TraceContext
$TraceContextRunnable.run(TraceContext.java:453)
        at com.google.apphosting.runtime.ThreadGroupPool
$PoolEntry.run(ThreadGroupPool.java:162)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)