From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kaan Soral
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 7:27 AM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: [google-appengine] Doom day

"The 50% discount for frontend instance hours will expire on December 1st.
Please check your Billing History page and update your budget
<http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/billing.html#Setting_a_Daily_Budget>
if necessary."

Since Python 2.7 is problematic, we have already been paying a lot with %50
discounted prices ... My daily costs went up to 90$ from 40$ before new
pricing, now it will be ~160$s ... 4x ...