From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of stephanos
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 1:14 AM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: [google-appengine] Offering a Google App Engine service: using the
logo?

Hi,

I'm developing a error tracking service called http://crashnote.com and one
of the platforms I want to target is the App Engine. Obviously I want to
make this very clear on my landing page, so I thought using the logo is a
great way of doing this.

Today I received a response to my request which said "we cannot approve your
request". I can understand them, I mean I wouldn't want anyone to use my
logo and misguide users.

But I want to be a legit SaaS offering for this App Engine platform, there
must be some way to become an official "partner".

I'd be happy to hear advice/suggestions.

Regards,

Stephan