Oh dude, now you are making me regret not coming along.

I do not condone the abduction of Google employees but I will tell you that
your intel is virtually worthless regarding the corporate apartments: those
things are always booked to capacity every time someone from the GAE team
visits the Seattle office. If you really want to capture a Google employee,
set up a box like this:

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-82554259/stock-photo-box-trap-d.html

And write the words "Free ponies" on it.

--
Ikai Lan
plus.ikailan.com | twitter.com/ikai