I solved the problem of email address choices by creating a Gmail account
(or a Google Apps account) that uses Gmail filters to forward emails to
ap...@appspotmail.com.  It has worked great, with one exception.  If Gmail
marks an incoming email as spam, it won't get forwarded.  This requires
manual intervention.