thanks Brandon I am thinking about it all the time. I wonder if you could
help me with this particular case. I am selling an item in the auction,
which has a time to expire and the price changes with each bid received.
Lets say I have 50 users bidding in the same time.
How could I use "Cache" here to calculate the item price on demand within a
second using HRD? With MS I can do it easily without using non-reliable
memcache. Or would you say that GAE is not suitable for that?

Thank you,
Andrius