Can anyone tell me what's expected response time from GAE team in case
of index stuck in Error state? What's your experience?

I opened production issue (6497) more than 2 days ago requesting index
deletion (as vacuum index didn't help) and still no response from
Google. (The app has billing enabled.)

I understand there's no guarantee about response time but this is
ridiculous.