The problem is that if they whitelisted one app, all apps would be
whitelisted.  A few other API's got crushed because of this.

-----Original Message-----
From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of stevep
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:52 AM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: [google-appengine] Re: Can't verify receipts of iTunes. GAE or
Apple's issue?

Can Google get whitelisted to avoid this? I understand perhaps that Apple
might not return G's calls, but IP throttling also seems to affect apps
calling Paypal (if I have read previous PP threads properly). Surely both G
and PP have a vested interest in getting calls made to PP from GAE to
complete as quickly as possible. Thx, stevep.

athttp://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine?hl=en.