Lots of times there is a form on the page and the whole go out to where ever
and authenticate with a token doesn't happen.

It is hard to blame a user for taking the "Login using face book" in a blue
form on the page.

From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Rohan Chandiramani
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 1:00 AM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [google-appengine] Re: OT: Doing It Wrong

But then in the case of you creating such a fake from, it's user's fault for
not checking the url/ssl connection?

Tbh i'd rather see a google login for every major service i use, the
credentials are safer than most sites and like you said it's very
convinient.

If I were to lose that google account, it would be my own fault. instead of
let's say... my EA account was hacked because a silly sql injection and my
password being hashed with fabulous MD5 for all to see.

So in a nutshell with unified logins the server side is safer, using it
properly is your responibility... Don't you agree?