Alexis,

It looks that GEA has hidden balancing/lack of resources problems or
deadlocks both results in RANDOM problems.

I think about moving to HRD but it looks that you suffer same on HRD
the last days so it will not help till GEA will not generate RANDOM
problems - I do some optimization it helps with time but not yet with
availability.

Day     Total checks    Outages Failed checks   Avg. response time      Uptime
2012.01.14      26      1       1       3.152   96.154 %
2012.01.15      47      1       1       4.937   97.872 %
2012.01.16      48      4       5       3.699   89.583 %
2012.01.17      48      3       5       2.507   89.583 %
2012.01.18      48      1       1       2.419   97.917 %
2012.01.19      47      2       2       3.143   95.745 %