Hello,

I just started getting lots of these errors this afternoon on one of my
apps:

"Request was aborted after waiting too long to attempt to service your
request. This may happen sporadically when the App Engine serving cluster
is under unexpectedly high or uneven load. If you see this message
frequently, please contact the App Engine team."

i have not seen that before, and have not changed my app code in over a
week. any ideas what might be going on? did something change with the 1.6.2
upgrade that i need to account for in my code?

thanks,

christian