Robert,

What i observed when it was brought to my attention was that the site had
problems loading some pages.  it seemed to be isolated to a subset of pages
on the site - some pages loaded well, some did not load.  a little bit
after i posted the problem seems to have subsided, but so has traffic on
the site.  the number of instances and latency seemed normal to me.

the site is the website and online ordering system for a restaurant in NYC.
 the problem was brought to my attention when the stores reported that they
had not received any online orders during first hour of the dinner rush
today, and that concerned them.  that is when i looked into the problem and
found the error messages in the online ordering part of the site.

does that info help?

thanks!

christian