Hi Amy, I'm running 1.6.2 and I've tried with both a 4k PNG and a 500k
JPEG and both hit the deadline exceeded error after 5 sec.  Earlier in
this thread, Stuart Langley stated that the deadline for
images.GetUrlBase() had been increased to 15 sec but that does not
seem to be the case.

Also, I'm encountering this on two apps, one python 2.5 and the other
2.7

Thanks.

--Joe