Hi everyone,

We have a project underway to rebuild our index-building pipeline from the
ground up. It's going well, and we're in the process of rolling it out to a
limited number of applications to make sure it's working the way we expect
it to. The new pipeline should be fairer and less error prone. Keep an eye
out for the official announcement in the next few months!

The features you've requested sound very sensible, and once we have the new
pipeline fully rolled out we'll be in a much better position to tackle them.

Thanks,
Max