More used items will remain in cache longer.  So stuff that is
infrequently used should naturally fall out.

If you've got entities that are frequently written to and seldom read,
memcaching them will obviously have a lower value.  Particularly if
they are updated very often.  Note that it may still make sense to
memcache these in some cases, since it could still save a trip to the
datastore.

Robert