> The worst of it: we looked like rank amateurs in several ways, but perhaps

I'd say "no offense" but I'd be lying.

"More than doubled"

My Daily budget sits at 50x my biggest recorded day on almost every app I
have.  If your model is to make money, and you are pretty sure you don't
have a bug that is going to cost you millions of dollars. There is no reason
to not set your budget sky high. If you have only 30 minutes to get your app
back with in quota, you are rank amateurs. Your Scale is only limited by
your budget. If you aren't going to set you budget to as large as you
imagine you would want to scale you are doing it wrong.

If you are going to run with the training wheels on, don't be surprised when
you hit a pot hole and your back tire just spins with you going nowhere.

-Brandon