On Mar 8, 10:13 am, Tom Carchrae <carch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was crying until I read Brandon's email.  Once I finish laughing, I
> will resume crying - and thinking about a desperate flee to another
> host.
>
> I've been getting many of these over the past week, I'm starting to
> pull my hair out.  I cannot reproduce locally and I've no idea what is
> causing it as it's pretty intermittent.  It does seem to happen more
> frequently with static file requests (images and javascript, etc).
>
> 2012-03-08 00:57:26.492
> The process handling this request unexpectedly died. This is likely to
> cause a new process to be used for the next request to your
> application. (Error code 203)

We are also getting strange errors on two of our apps resulting in a
500 and unreachable apps.
Yesterday (7th) appid sciplanet-hq (paid app) was affected, today
appid backupgoo-web. backupgoo-web is now unreachable for at least 3
hours.

The GAE status says "everything okay". Can't be true...

Does anybody have a clue?

Worried,

Raphael