Hey Ikai,

Our app id: petaclasses

QPS: 5-20 requests per second

Current instances in dashboard: 110 - 160
Usual instances: 8-15

It's hard to say % of failed requests as we have also request that fail for
other reasons (e.g. non existing pages, etc) and not sure how easily
separate them.

By the way, are you guys considering to create a page where we can
post/report this data in some structured way and "join" an issue so you can
accumulate and understand the scale of an issue easily.

Alex