Hi,

Any chance of getting my app (tommienutest) out the limbo it's currently
in.

We missed that reoccurring cancellation would take so long to complete and
would rather return to our previous paying state of the app. It does not
seem to be any way to revert this without waiting for up to seven days (2
days gone already).

Is there any way to revert this and return to previously paying mode?

Thanks,
Tommie