Argh.  This is like limbo/punishment!  I turned on Billing because,
thanks to some dev work, I blew through the free quota.  I turned it
off the following day (after midnight) and it seems the quota did not
get re-set.

Why does it take so long to Cancel billing....?   I'm now stuck with
an app that is broken.  I'd like to turn it back on immediately (or
get the quota reset properly)

I would be very grateful for some quick help/support.  I'll even
pay!  :/

Tom