I just asked a quesition on stackoverflow

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9992726/how-do-we-get-app-engine-to-email-an-invite-to-be-a-developer

and found the answer

and tried to add it as an answer rather than a comment.

and got this

Oops! Your answer couldn't be submitted because:

   - Users with less than 100 reputation can't answer their own question
   for 8 hours after asking. You may self-answer in 7 hours. Until then please
   use comments, or edit your question instead.

The reason my reputation is under 100 is when a few of the top moderators
for App Inventor tried to use stackoverflow the police kept removing posts.
That was 'interesting' because we could answer questions about App Inventor
and found the police to be tooooo restrictive when they did not have
anything useful for folks that had questions.