BeaconPush are stopping offering a hosted service as of September 2012.
See http://blog.beaconpush.com/post/17708826108/discontinuation-of-cloud-plan

Your options now are Pusher <http://pusher.com> (who I work for) and others
listed on my realtime web technology
guide<http://www.leggetter.co.uk/real-time-web-technologies-guide>