I've just found this thread.

3 weeks after the OP the same email address still appears on the support
page when you have billing questions:
appengine_updated_pric...@google.com

If you're not monitoring this address can't you at least remove this
address from the page and tell us what to do there in case of problems?
 Surely that would only take 5 minutes and save a whole lot of frustration.

many thanks.