Tx alex.

I don know what is java.lang.Boohean and I don't understand what do u mean
by *testing my code*.

The problem appeared suddenly in production the last Friday, i didn't
deploy new version. It suddenly happens and now it suddenly disappear.

The problem was present in all my apps and now its not present any more.
I don't know what happened but my apps were presenting problems a few days.

Any ways thank you Alex.