While it's theoretically possible that Google could have tweaked
something somewhere such that your RPC protocol munged Boolean into
Boohean, this seems about as likely as me winning the lotto tomorrow
(I don't play it).

Either:

1) Someone on your team is deploying code changes despite your protestations
2) Your app hit an untested code path that has broken parts
3) You typed in that stacktrace by hand and made a typeo.

I'm willing to bet you will figure it out by grepping your codebase
(or your version control) for "Boohean".

Jeff