Hi, I've done all of those already and nothing helps.

As I said - the simplest MVC with just minimal spring libraries (excluding
jpa/jdo app engine lib) with one JSP with only htm in it tak 13+ secs to
startup.

I've spent two days trying to optimize everything (annotations support,
scanning, repacking to bigger jars) but nothing helps.

1) what version of spring do you use (maybe the 3.1 is causing troubles)
2) how many other libraries did you have in your application

Thanks.