I worked as an intern(yorkelee[@]google.com) at Google over the past
summer(May - July 2012) and was working on an appengine related project.

I've only recently come to notice that I have been billed $2.10 for
appengine usage per week over the past 4 months or so, even though my
account has since then been disabled and the project is probably not in
active use. I've been looking for a contact email/number to disable billing
for the project but haven't been able to find any. Could an administrator
help me out with this billing issue?