Hi Tom,
      I have deployed my app  by delete all WEB-INF/deploy folder.
When I check the content of appcfg49211759916596577999.tmp  folder which
show in
Eclipse console, which contains all compiled GWT modules and static files.
I found a _static_ folder inside it.
This folder almost duplicate all GWT moudels and static files.
Do I miss something or it is normal?

Tom Phillips於 2011年9月14日星期三UTC+8下午9時03分05秒寫道: