I have followed the django documentation to implement i18n on a "hello
word" kind of google app engine website.

unfortunately, after reading dozens of html pages, django and appengine
documentation I can't figure out what is happening.

where can I find a list of django middlewares that app engine use by
default? this might help me to digg deeper.

the question is "why does the set_language() is never called"

original/detailed question on stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10306836/action-i18n-setlang-does-not-redirect-to-any-page

Thanks in advance for your help,

--
Abdelkrim