I can't seem to get my app to accept POST requests from a different
domain. I'm trying to make an PayPal IPN handler in my app.

When a user clicks the "Subscribe" button on my page, PayPal sends an
IPN (a POST), to my IPN handler.

I can see in my logs that a POST request is received, but it is empty
(e.g. no arguments, my logging.debug messages aren't showing up in the
logs, etc.)

So I test my handler by making a POST to it *within* my app, and the
handler works as expected.

I'm assuming it's a security feature to not accept POSTs from outside
sources? If so, how do I make my app accept POSTs from PayPal?

Thanks in advance.