And here is the log message:

[log]
Unable to update indexes:
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.HttpIoException: Error posting to URL:
https://appengine.google.com/api/datastore/index/add?app_id=s%7Edomodentweb2&version=8l&;
400 Bad Request
Over index creation quota: The API call datastore_v3.CreateIndex() required
more quota than is available.

at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AbstractServerConnection.send1(AbstractServerConnection.java:285)
at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AbstractServerConnection.send(AbstractServerConnection.java:245)
at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AbstractServerConnection.post(AbstractServerConnection.java:224)
at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppVersionUpload.send(AppVersionUpload.java:619)
at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppVersionUpload.updateIndexes(AppVersionUpload.java:303)
at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppAdminImpl.updateIndexes(AppAdminImpl.java:179)
at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppCfg$UpdateIndexesAction.execute(AppCfg.java:736)
at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppCfg.<init>(AppCfg.java:172)
at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppCfg.<init>(AppCfg.java:69)
at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppCfg.main(AppCfg.java:65)
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AdminException: Unable to update indexes
for app: Error posting to URL:
https://appengine.google.com/api/datastore/index/add?app_id=s%7Edomodentweb2&version=8l&;
400 Bad Request
Over index creation quota: The API call datastore_v3.CreateIndex() required
more quota than is available.

at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppAdminImpl.updateIndexes(AppAdminImpl.java:183)
at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppCfg$UpdateIndexesAction.execute(AppCfg.java:736)
at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppCfg.<init>(AppCfg.java:172)
at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppCfg.<init>(AppCfg.java:69)
at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppCfg.main(AppCfg.java:65)
Caused by: com.google.appengine.tools.admin.HttpIoException: Error posting
[...]

... 4 more
[/log]

--
Nicanor Cristian Babula