Hi Michael,

I have clicked on the link you provide and read the documentation. I have
created a small
project to test channel api.

I can make it running. From the "main" request I can send a message to the
client using the channel.
The client can then respond to me. But I have seen that the response is not
synchronous,
it can be done using POST (or GET). This mean that the "client value" is owned
by a second
request that need to give this value to the "main" request.

So the problem is not far different with channel api.

Looking at the java-channel-tic-tac-toe example I have seen that the
MoveServlet load
a Game object from the datastore (not session), make the move and inform other
clients.

In this case is the datastore the communication channel... And this can I use
even in my solution.

I will investigate more the problem. Firs I check if the channel api can be
mixed with session,
or to use datastore as communication channel.

Many thanks!