It looks like you using a Google Apps account. Has it gone through the
transition to the new accounts infrastructure? (
http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=182075 )?
If not, I suspect you've hit a recent bug which should be fixed soon.
The workarounds are:
 a) Transition your account. This will make it work immediately; I'm
uncertain as to what cases you wouldn't want to do this.
 b) Send me (privately) your apps and an alternate account (e.g. a
gmail account) and we can add that account as an additional admin to
the apps. Once the bug fix is rolled out, you can remove the alternate
account as an admin.

--Matthew