Hi Mathieu,

not sure if you're aware of this (it took me a while as well) but you need
to design your application so it doesn't flinch even when memcache is
unavailable. Try-catch everything. We had an issue at the same time as you
as well, and it turned out that in one part of the application we had also
forgotten to try-catch memcache errors. Just keep improving until it's 100%
robust. Because memcache just isn't. A large scale downtime would probably
show up on the system status page, but local issues won't.

Cheers,
Per