Hi Per,

yes my app is not design to work with memcache failure.
It's also not designe for other appengine failure but that's another story.
Even if I did design or if I redesign it to be memcache failure resilient,
appengine is also using it for jsp (see the logs in my first message), so :
no jsp... Too bad.
I'm not going to have other problem with appengine as my app is already
rewritten to run on a Tomcat server.
I'm still using gwt, but bye-bye appengine and datastore, hello tomcat and
mysql.

Regards,

Mathieu