Hi,

I'm trying to add my custom AppEngine application to my Google Apps
account. I've followed the descriptions at:

   - https://developers.google.com/appengine/articles/auth so starting from
   Google Apps control panel
   - https://developers.google.com/appengine/articles/domains the other way
   around (I think)

Both fail. The road via AppEngine fails with an unknown reason. The message
is "Er is een fout opgetreden tijdens het installeren van deze applicatie.
Probeer het later opnieuw." (Dutch), which rougly translates to an error
has occured, please try again later.

Trying via Google Apps control panel results in "U beschikt niet over de
benodigde rechten om deze applicatie te installeren." (Dutch), which
translates to "you don't have enough rights", probably also the problem via
the other way.

Which rights is the error talking about, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Jeroen