As Jeff mentioned on the SDK thread, maybe try Cloudflare.com.  I've just
turned it on and it's not too painful, although I had to set up my page
rules just right.  If you have static content, they'll gzip and cache it
for you on their CDN.

One option if you don't want them proxying your whole app: deliver your
content from a different subdomain and tell CF to only proxy that domain.
Then all they are is a DNS host for you.  Worth a try at least.