Hi Google Developers,
I am excited to announce the release of the Google Plugin for Eclipse(GPE)
3.0.1!

GPE 3.0.1 now supports Eclipse 4.2 (Juno). Check the docs here:
https://developers.google.com/eclipse/docs/install-eclipse-4.2

At Google IO, we introduced Google Cloud Endpoints - an easy way to build
REST APIs on App Engine using Google's API infrastructure. GPE provides
awesome tooling to create Google Cloud Endpoints and generate client
libraries with the click of a button for the Android and IOS platforms.

You can sign up for the Trusted Tester program of Google Cloud Endpoints
here: https://endpoints-trusted-tester.appspot.com

Here are the slides for our Google IO presentation on Web APIs and Cloud
Endpoints:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ac39UGuRGHNmuEwhC3VNVFQo3LAjrcqcJ_-A0ZIp9Ao/preview#slide=id.p19

Cheers,
Sriram Saroop