I have a new application I built and I reached a free resource limit.  I
tried to enable billing and its stuck on Activating billing

"Billing will be enabled as soon as the new billing administrator's credit
card has been authorized. It will take up to 15 minutes after billing is
enabled for quotas to be updated. *(You will be able to make changes to
your budget settings again once the outstanding payment is processed."*
*
*
*
*
The message has been there for 3 hours now.  I contacted the billing
department and they have not responded yet.

I would love to fix this.  and use the GAE.  Any ideas?