If you have some issues related to the billing, please read our FAQ first:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/kb/billing

and if this does not help please fill out this form:
http://support.google.com/code/bin/request.py?hl=en&contact_type=cloud_platform_billing&rd=1

wookee9, sorry for the frustration, but have you already submitted via the
above form? This form should work fine.

If it didn't work, can you tell me your app-id?

-- Takashi

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM, wookee9 <wrho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am having this exact same issue.
> And there seem to be several other posts complaining of similar problems
>
> GAE: I've sent messages to you via every single form I could find. You
> haven't responded. I've tweeted you. You haven't responded. Now i'm here.
> I'm trying to GIVE YOU MY MONEY to get my app working, and you don't want
> to know. Unbelievably frustrating.
>
> Please sort this issue out. It's a complete joke.
>

> On Friday, 6 July 2012 22:28:11 UTC+1, EFCITMan wrote:
>>
>> I have a new application I built and I reached a free resource limit.  I
>> tried to enable billing and its stuck on Activating billing
>>

>> "Billing will be enabled as soon as the new billing administrator's
>> credit card has been authorized. It will take up to 15 minutes after
>> billing is enabled for quotas to be updated. *(You will be able to make
>> changes to your budget settings again once the outstanding payment is
>> processed."*
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> The message has been there for 3 hours now.  I contacted the billing
>> department and they have not responded yet.
>>
>> I would love to fix this.  and use the GAE.  Any ideas?
>>
>  --

Takashi Matsuo