I'm having a problem with iterating over child entities. Using low-level
API, I create a parent,

Key groupKey = KeyFactory.createKey("Group","root" );
Entity entity = new Entity(groupKey);
store.put(entity);

Now I successively add children to the group,

Entity groupChild = new Entity("G1", groupKey);
store.put(groupChild);
When I iterate using  a query like so

Query query = new Query("G1");
PreparedQuery pq = store.prepare(query);
It works perfectly well, but I want to do a query on the parent like this,
 Query query = new Query(groupKey);
PreparedQuery pq = store.prepare(query);

Unfortunately this rather than returning the children returns the group
entity itself.