Greetings,

class SocialNodeSubscription(model.Model):
    starting_date=model.DateProperty(auto_now=True)
    user = model.KeyProperty()

    def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        permissions=["post","read","reply","admin"]
        for i in permissions:
            exec "can_%s=model.BooleanProperty(default=True)" % i

        super(SocialNodeSubscription, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

this is my model.

What i'm trying to do is to define a list of properties for my permissions
called "can_post", "can_read" and so on.

My problem is that it simply does nothing. When i try to put a new instance
in the datastore, it gives no problem but it simply ignores those fields.

Here is another version that behaves the same

def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        permissions=["post","read","reply","admin"]
        for i in permissions:
           self_properties['can_'+i]=model.BooleanProperty(default=True)

        super(SocialNodeSubscription, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

How can i fix this so that the system can use those properties?