We ARE using warmup requests, that's is the while point of this thread. I dont
believe that you (or anyone) has sufficiently explained how sending user
requests to cold instances is ever better than warming it up first.. Said
request can ALWAYS be pulled right off the pending queue and sent to the
instance as soon as it is ready.