Hi,

I do nothing. I have 1 Servlet, no additional Libs. The Servlet reads a
local ressource and writes it to the output stream, thats all.
Hello World.
Even the empty container does need some class loading - thats the Java
world. And currently people have startup timing problems.

1.5 Seconds are possible if all your stuff is static and in Edge cache,
nothing really starts up there.

Best regards,
André