> > 3. The implementation is different from the test and production server
>
> Care to elaborate? (file new Defect if necessary)

It's pretty clear to anyone working with the system more than casually that
the implementations are different.  I'm not sure that's really a problem; I
mean, the whole dev server is different from the production server.
 There's only so much you can mimic from a distributed hosting environment
locally.

What *is* a problem is when the behaviors differ subtly from dev to prod.
 For example, if the dev server guarantees (even if accidentally) event
ordering in one way, when in prod the event ordering isn't guaranteed,
that's a problem.  I'm not familiar enough with channels in prod to know
what might fall into that category, but I've seen very similar effects in
other systems.

- Kris