I'm trying to sign up for App Engine, but opening any page on
appengine.google.com results in a never-ending string of 302 redirects to
https://appengine.google.com/start, eventually leading to Chrome spitting
out "Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many
redirects."

I'm using a Google Apps account, so I've also tried
https://appengine.google.com/a/grantheaslip.ca to no avail. I've tried
different browsers, and clearing my cache and cookies.

My theory is that the existence of a previous Google Apps account under the
same name is causing the problem. I created and deleted a Google Apps
account on this domain a few months ago, and recently signed up again.

I realize this is a problem better suited to private customer support, but
of the various community support options available, posting this here seems
like the least inappropriate option -- this would almost certainly be
closed on Stock Overflow for being too localized.