Takashi -

I have a similar question but with a slight twist.  I migrated an app
tonight to HRD and everything went great.  I would like the delete old app,
but beforehand I was assuming I would need to point my Google Apps account
to the new app.

Unfortunately I can't seem to point my Google Apps account to the new app -
I see "You do not have the permissions necessary to uninstall this
application." when I try to disable the old app in Google Apps (under
"Dashboard" then "Settings" then my app).  This is confusing for me because
I only have one account signed up on this domain and so I don't really
think there is a different user with higher credentials than me.

Here is my question - if Google Apps is currently pointing to the old app
(foo.appspot.com), but I delete that app in the App Engine console, will
the alias continue to forward web requests to the new app
(foo-hrd.appspot.com)?  In other words, since Google Apps appears to be
permanently wired to the old app,  will I lose all hosting if I delete the
old app?

On a related note, is there any page where we can see the active aliases?
 The only way to see the alias is to view the old app - but if I delete the
old app, how can I see that an alias exists?

Jim