We periodically get a blast of at least 6 identical postings from this blog
to the LinkedIn "Google App Engine Developers group".  I only recently
started moderating this LinkedIn group, and I have no idea how those posts
even get there, or how to stop or specify them.  Who is causing this, and
how can we reduce this to just one posting?   We're making a serious effort
to eliminate spam in this group, and posting an item more than once
effectively makes it spam!