My guess is your LinkedIn group is getting the email digests from this
group.  I can think of a few ways this might happen:

1) Someone signed up to this Google group with the email address by which
people can directly post to your LinkedIn group
2) Someone has an automatic forwarding rule for the digests to go to the
email address by which people can directly post to your LinkedIn group

My guess would be 2), but that means the problem is out of this group's
control.  If you peek at the headers for the spammy posts, can you tell
what user they were posted on behalf of?